5th Brunings Lecture
We cordially invite you to the 5th https://BruningsLecture.nl on Tuesday 14 January 1-5 PM in Utrecht.
Please register (for free) so we know how much catering to order.
- 1001 results of 6 years of estuarine research in Utrecht
- program: a lively overview by our team with very brief presentations of key results...
- ...connected together in a greater story
- conducted in collaboration with other universities, companies, Rijkswaterstaat and Deltares
- visit to the Metronome for drinks in its new location: https://www.uu.nl/en/news/earth-simulation-laboratory-officially-opened
After the lecture we will release a series of short movies on https://BruningsLecture.nl so that your collegues can also access and use our results (much faster than by reading all our papers). The Brunings lecture is of course different from the movies so you are most welcome for the complete experience.
More information needed? The papers from all our projects can be found on http://www.geo.uu.nl/fg/mkleinhans/.